Our Vision & Values
Our Company Vision
ITS’ Company Vision is the single most important means by which we communicate who we are, what we do, and what we stand for as an organisation, and is the basis for our decision-making.
Our aim is to be the contractor and employer of choice for providing infrastructure maintenance and rehabilitation services throughout Australia. Develop and maintain strong, mutually rewarding relationships with our customers and continually develop our business as and when necessary to respond to client needs in an innovative, safe, responsible and sustainable manner.
In Short our Company Vision is;
Working Together, Achieving Together.
Our Company Values
- Integrity — do what we say we will do. Be open and honest in all our dealings and deliver outcomes consistent with what we have promised
- Safety and Environment — we will ensure our processes and actions ensure the safety of everyone and are environmentally responsible. We commit to continually improve on this
- High Performance — Strive towards achieving outcomes that continue to raise the bar
- Innovate — Commit to continually pursue improvement and innovation in what we do and what we offer
- Respect — recognise that everyone deserves respect and should be treated as equals. There is no “us and them” mentality at ITS. We commit to work as a team and promote openness, trust and teamwork